May 25, 2017

Easy 4 Ingredients Mango Banana Green Smoothie

My attempt at blogging during this semester was laughable and I clearly need to come up with a new and improved blogging strategy before school begins again. If you’re a blogger and you have any tips for me, feel free to leave them in the comment section.

energizing mango banana green smoothie

Anyway, who’s excited for summer!? It felt amazing turning off every single one of my 27 morning alarms the day after my last final. Don’t ask me why, but for as long as I can remember, my morning alarm song has been Yeah! By Usher. I seriously don't when and why i chose that song and i just don't have the will power to change it. I’ve come to associate it with having to cut my sleep short which has kind of made me hate the song (sorry Usher).

energizing mango banana green smoothie

It’s been a blast getting to sleep as late as I can without being yelled at to wake up by Usher but I think I’ve slightly abused my freedom. So, I might (scratch that WILL) have to enable some of those alarms again so I can force myself to start being productive before the afternoon.  I’m going to need to do this after I start working anyway, so why not start now?

As did blogging, yoga also took a back seat during this semester and I’m trying to redeem myself this summer. I honestly missed it so much! I missed practicing with, Yoga with Adrienne more than I realized.

BUT, I’m so proud to say that I have successfully added yoga back into my morning routine and I have only missed about two days! How about that! I feel very basic using that sentence now that it’s gone viral but I can’t think of another sentence right now.

I love making myself a nice cold energizing smoothie after killing it on the yoga mat, and I thought I would share one of my favorite recipe with you all.

energizing mango banana green smoothie

If I’m being honest, I make most of my smoothies with whatever I find in my fridge and more times than not, they end up tasting pretty good, other times…let’s just say my face looked like that gif of Chrissy Teigen at the Oscars. Don’t worry though, the recipe I’m about to share actually tasted pretty good!

Alright enough blabbing for today. All you'll need for this energy boosting smoothie is, mango, banana, fresh spinach and some almond milk. 

easy mango banana green smoothie

Blend until you get a nice creamy texture.

easy mango banana green  smoothie

Total Time
-         5 minutes

Ingredients
-         1 chopped mango / a cup of frozen mango
-         1 chopped banana / a cup of frozen banana
-         1 cup of spinach leaves
-         ¾ cup of Almond milk
-         1 cup of ice (if you’re not using frozen fruits)

easy mango banana green smoothie
This recipe will give you one large smoothie or two average size cups. 

Enjoy! and let me know if you tried this recipe.

-Yvanne


Share This:



No comments:

Post a Comment