June 5, 2016

Have You Tried the One Song Workouts?




I'm not gonna sit here and act like I'm some kind of Jillian Micheals, because that's a bazillion miles far from the truth. I'm the type of workout person whom it takes heaven earth to actually bring myself to a gym, but once I get there I always ask myself why I do not come more often. Then I remember that I am lazy AF. But then while leaving I promise myself that I'll come back at least three days a week, but as you probably guessed it, I don't come back until January 1st because that's the day after my 'New Year's New Me' resolution. That's sad.


Despite my laziness, I actually want to workout often enough to be able to put 'Healthy and in Good shape' in my twitter bio, because why not? I've lost so much money signing up to gyms and never going that now I have resolved to staying home and doing some At Home Workouts. I literally feel like a stay-at-home mom with four kids saying this. after doing 0.5 pushups and two squats

So I did some googling around and finally found the One Song Workout. So basically you do a bunch of exercises during the duration of a song. Once you're done, you can repeat or move on to another song and do other exercises. I like these because I can do something productive while bopping to let's say, One Dance. In my opinion, it's way better than walking on the threadmill while listening to "Push It" to motivate myself. I'm fine with listening to my regular playlist and just doing my thing.




Although the One Song Workout thing is pretty cool, it didn't cure my laziness(I wish). Which means the act of getting up from my comfortable couch to actually workout to these songs is still an ongoing struggle. But i can safely say that it's not as bad as before mainly i already listen to some of these songs even when I'm not working out.

Let me know if you've tried this or if you have better suggestions for a lazy wanna be fit girl like me. Share This:

2 comments:

  1. TS Inter 1st & 2nd Year Previous Question Paper are very important for the Preparation of Public Exam of Intermediate Education for the Students. BIE Telangana can easily get their Latest and most valuable Mock Test Paper from this website TS SSC Model Paper 2022. Students only have to Download the Telangana Jr, Sr Inter Model Paper 2022 for all the important subjects are available Including the Languages, Sciences, Humanities. BIE Telangana Intermediate II year Model Question Paper 2022 has announced Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana, BIE Regulates and supervises the system of Intermediate education.

    ReplyDelete