May 29, 2016

10 Colorful Box Braids Inspirations

Your box braids do not always have to be black. Put some color in them!

1. Gray Box Braids

2. Purple Box Braids



3. Pink Box Braids



4. Blue Box Braids



5. Green Box Braids



6. Orange Box Braids



7. Red Box Braids



8. Brown Box Braids



9. Yellow Box Braids




10. White Box Braids


All these colors are really pretty! I'm definitely going to try some of these colors. My favorite of all these colors is green. It's one those colors that i would never put on my hair but after seeing how gorgeous it is on the girl above, i'm ready to give it a try.

Let me know if you in the comments if you have or will try any of these colors. 







Share This:

2 comments:

  1. I really like this post! I know a lot of people are afraid of putting color in their braids but I love it! I've done lilac purple and it was amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only done purple on my hair but i really want to try white and green.
    Thank you so much!
    xx

    ReplyDelete