Hey guys! I'm so happy to be joining other lovely bloggers in doing the Monthly Goal Collaboration created by Angela (The Clutter Box) and Jazmine (Fairy Lights & Dreams). I have never really written down blogging goals for myself, so I'm super excited to see how this turns out. I'm hoping to meet the majority if not all of my goals. We shall see.
July RecapAlthough I didn't set any goals for myself during the month of July, I would still have to reflect on my highs and lows!
- I think I was more active on Twitter this month than any other month, so that's great!
- I worked a lot on the behind-the-scenes of my blog.
- I commented on a lot of blog.
- - I didn't write enough blog posts.
- - I wasn't as active as I would have wanted to on Instagram.
- Post more than once a week.
I've been slacking on this forever and I really need to get it together and get it done!
- Keep checking out and other people's blogs and leaving meaningful comments.
I wouldn't be too thrilled if someone left something like "great post! *smiley face*" on my blog because that's just too basic and I'm not even sure if you actually read my post. I want to leave comments that show that I actually read the post and enjoyed it very much.
- Continue to work on the behind-the-scenes of the blog!
My blog is pretty much always under construction because I always find things that I would like to add, remove or improve.
- Post consistently on social media, especially Instagram.
I created an Instagram account in July and I haven't been too involved in it. That needs to change this month!
- Connect with more bloggers.
It's nice to have blogger friends because you can vent to them about your blog and they'll totally understand where you are coming from. I want to have more blogger friends! The more the merrier!
- I want to have a personal signature to put at the end of my post.
I need to google how to do that so I can start including it in my blog posts. I've seen it on a bunch of blogs and I love it!
- Share other bloggers' posts!
*sings* WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER! I think I do a good job at commenting on blog posts i enjoy, but need to do better at sharing them on twitter. My followers definitely deserve to see the awesome posts you guys write!