December 17, 2016

The Mystery Blogger Award


So I took my last final yesterday and I’m officially on Winter break! I didn't post as much i wanted this semester, so I’m definitely going to try to be more consistent now that school isn’t in the way.

I want to thank Megan from Love, Megan Anne for nominating me for The Mystery Blogger Award! It was so nice that you thought of me. Thank You! It was fun to reading a little bit about you. You can check out her post right here. This award was created by Okoto Engima, you can learn more about it here

The Rules:
1.      Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2.      List the rules.
3.      Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
4.      Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
5.      Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6.      You have to nominate 10-20 people.
7.      Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8.      Ask nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question(specify)
9.      Share your link to your best post(s).

About Me:
1.      I’m bilingual—my first language is actually French. Salut les amies!
2.      I’m neither a dog nor a cat person. I’m just not about pets.
3.      I like Nutella a lot! In fact, I’m holding a jar at this moment.

Megan’s Questions
1.      What is your favorite thing about blogging? My favorite thing about blogging is writing and posting content that I am genuinely proud of.
2.      Do you have any holiday traditions? Umm I don’t think so… oh wait! I do always eat lots of festive holiday cookies and chocolates.
3.      Have you planned anything for 2017 yet? I’ve always wanted to start doing yoga so I plan to finally get into it next year.
4.      What is the number one thing on your wish list? I didn't really have a wish list. 
5.      If you had only one year to live, what would you spend it doing? I’ve never really thought about this. I think I’ll probably spend time with my family and travel as much as I can.


I nominate:
Nikki from Her Daring Thoughts 
Sunny from As Told By Sunny 
Jesse from Jessexmegan 
Alexandra from oh, so alex 
Jasmin from Macarons and Mascara 
Ashley from a little ashley  
Moty from Moty Inspires

Here are your question nominees!
1.      Do you have New Year’s Resolutions?
2.      What’s your favorite song right now?
3.      Why did you start blogging and how long have you been blogging?
4.      Are you doing anything fun for the Holidays?
5.      Describe 2016 in three words.

Thanks again to Megan for the nomination! I hope my nominees have fun answering my questions.

Ta-ta for now,
-Yvanne

Feel free to share!


1 comment:

  1. Bihar BSEB Board 10th Model Paper 2021 – Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has released latest question paper. If you want to download all the subject of BSEB Board 10th Model Paper 2021. You may download by given link below.Bihar Board 10th Model Paper 2021.If you want to get all the update of BSEB Board then you may visit our site regularly.Bihar Board 10th Model Paper 2021 Bihar School Education Board (BSEB) has released the Bihar Board Model Paper PDFs 2020-21 for Matric (Class 10) and Intermediath Previous Question Paper Aspirants Of Class 10th Can Easily Understand the Ratio of the Easy and Diffsy and Difficult Question Asked From Each Unit of the Subject.

    ReplyDelete