Hi everyone! I'm so happy to be part of The Blogger Goal Collaboration once again this month! I love reading other bloggers’ goals and hold myself accountable for these intentions. If you would like to be part of the link up, contact Angela from The Clutter Box.
I can't believe we are almost halfway through September! I feel like I was just writing my august goals yesterday, but of course so much time has passed and it's now time to see how I did.
- Post more than once a week
I'm really disappointed at how I did with this goal. I started out alright, then as the weeks went by, I just didn't produce enough posts.
- Check out other blogs and leave meaningful comments.
I think I did okay with this. I didn't read as much blogs as before but the ones I did read, I made sure to leave meaningful comments!
- Work on the behind-the-scenes of the blog!
This was super hard and sometimes frustrating but I’m really proud of all the things I was able to do. I'm thinking of building my own theme from scratch! It obviously won't happen this month or the month after that, but I really want to do this. We'll see how that goes.
- Post consistently on social media, especially Instagram.
I'm not really sure how I did here. I'm always running out of things to post so I basically post every time I do have something to post.
- Connect with more bloggers.
I talked to a lot of bloggers during twitter chats and it was so fun! Gold star for me on this one.
- I want to have a personal signature to put at the end of my post.
Okay, so this obviously did not happen. I did try to make one but I ended up not liking it and I just didn't use it. If you know a website where I can make a signature to add at the end of my blog posts, please leave in the comments!
- Share other bloggers' posts!
I have been sharing blogger's posts a lot on my twitter. Mostly by retweeting, so I think this was a success.
August Highs and Lows
- My august stats were on point! The back to school series I did was really successful and it was honestly the highlight of my month.
- I talked to a lot of bloggers and it was so nice!
- I started an email list and I got an OK amount of subscribers for a beginner.
- I didn't post as much as I wanted to! *Major sad face*
- Not making my personal signature. I really need to get one. I feel like my posts are just meh without one.
- Post twice a week
This obviously didn't work out last month, but I’m going to keep trying! I wish I could be one of those bloggers who schedule a month's content in advance! I literally write my posts maybe two days from when I’m supposed to publish, sometimes the night before! I really need to get it together.
- Keep being active on Twitter and Instagram
I post on twitter every day, which is good but I definitely need to up my Instagram game.
- Make a signature to add at the end of my posts
- Learn more about Pinterest and get the most out of it
Right now I’m getting a steady amount of followers and I was freaking out when this post got over one thousand repins! This really encouraged me to learn more about Pinterest
Make sure you check out these lovely bloggers!